THE EMBROIDERY ARTIST
The embroidery art process—a beautiful blend of artist and machine.
• Embroidery art requires an artist that understands thread, fabric and the machine.
• The digital embroidery artist uses thread and fabric the way other artists might use
paint and canvas.
• After years of experience in their craft, the digital embroidery artist develops an
understanding of how different threads, colors, and stitching styles work together
to render their artwork.
The embroidery artist is truly a master craftsman bringing image to life.
THE PROOFING PROCESS
• Once they have developed their design they begin the proofing process.
• The digital embroidery artist goes through many “proofs”… the element of
trial-and-error that goes into bringing their art to life.
• The proofs are produced directly in thread on their embroidery machine or by hand.
THE SEW OUT
• The entire sew-out process is carefully overseen by the digital embroidery artist.
• After the embroidery is complete, the artist carefully chooses his frame and acid free mattes.